The Magdalen, 278 Magdalen Road, SW18
This beautiful, modern one bedroom apartment within 1 minute walk to Earlsfield railway station has a light open plan kitchen and a communal roof terrace with stunning views of South West London.
- Second floor modern apartment in secure building
- Light, open plan kitchen & living room
- One bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Separate bathroom with WC
- Furnished to a high standard with modern appliances and double glazing
- Outlook onto scenic Magdalen Road
- Large communal roof terrace with stunning views of South West London
- 1 minute walk to Earlsfield railway station just 10 minutes into London Waterloo
- Within touching distance of Sainsbury's, bars, pubs, shops and restaurants on Earlsfield's Garratt Lane
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the RentMyHome.co.uk website.
From the horses mouth
The ideal location in Earlsfield with the train station and all the amenities of cosmopolitan Garratt Lane on your door step, whilst having access to the biggest, most stunning roof terrace in South West London.
Under the Property Misdiscriptions Act 1991, these Particulars are a guide and act as information only. All details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct at time of printing. Rentmyhome.co.uk give no representation as to their accuracy and potential purchasers or tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness. No employee of Rentmyhome.co.uk has authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.